Two Smiths men arrested on drug charges | Crime
On January 5, 2013, at approximately 6:00 AM/CST, the Lee County Sheriff's Office assisted by the Auburn Police Department and the Lee County Tactical Swat team executed a drug search warrant at 1144 Lee Road 379 Smiths, Lee County, Alabama.
The search of this residence revealed a quantity of crack cocaine and drug paraphernalia. Donnie Edwards Jones (22), the home owner, has been arrested and charged with one count of Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance. Alonzo Banks Martin (50), of Smiths, a guest at the home, was also arrested on an outstanding FTA - Giving False Name to Law Enforcement warrant. Jones has been released from the Lee County Detention Facility on a ($3,000.00) Three Thousand dollar bond and Martin has been released after posting a ($500.00) Five Hundred dollar bond.
If you have any information about this case or any other case please contact Lee County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-522-7847.
Source: Lee County Sheriff's Office
Top Auburn Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Lee County Association of REALTORS awards over $13,600 to two local charities
- Auburn Police reminding citizens to lock their doors following recent thefts
- Auburn man arrested for allegedly stabbing man in the neck
- Portion of Moores Mill Road to Close to Local Traffic June 17
- Downtown Streets to Close for SummerNight on June 14