Document Shredding and Electronics Recycling Day, November 16 | Environment
Auburn, Ala. - The City of Auburn's Environmental Services Department will host the free Secure Document Shredding and Electronics Recycling Day on Friday, November 16, 2012 from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at the Auburn Chamber of Commerce parking lot, located at 714 East Glenn Avenue. The event will be held in conjunction with America Recycles Day and in partnership with the Auburn Chamber of Commerce, East Alabama Shredding and Security, and CompuPoint USA, LLC.
Citizens, businesses, and non-profits will be given the opportunity to properly dispose of outdated, unwanted or broken electronics and safely destroy documents in a secure manner. Businesses will be limited to four archive size boxes of documents for shredding. No HAZARDOUS WASTE please! This is a rain or shine event. For more information about the event, contact the Environmental Services Department at 501-3080.
Information Source: City of Auburn
Top Auburn Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Lee County Association of REALTORS awards over $13,600 to two local charities
- Auburn Police reminding citizens to lock their doors following recent thefts
- Auburn man arrested for allegedly stabbing man in the neck
- Portion of Moores Mill Road to Close to Local Traffic June 17
- Downtown Streets to Close for SummerNight on June 14